- Bundesliga27 May 2023Cologne1 : 2Bayern Munich
- Bundesliga20 May 2023Werder Bremen1 : 1Cologne
- Bundesliga12 May 2023Cologne5 : 2Hertha Berlin
- Bundesliga5 May 2023Bayer Leverkusen1 : 2Cologne
- Bundesliga29 Apr 2023Cologne0 : 1SC Freiburg
Cologne vs Wolfsburg online streaming, predictions & Head to Head
- Nmecha, Felix
Felix Nmecha is booked for the away team.
- Marmoush, Omar
- Wind, Jonas
Wolfsburg make their fourth substitution with Jonas Wind replacing Omar Marmoush.
- Wimmer, Patrick
- Paredes, Kevin
Kevin Paredes is replacing Patrick Wimmer for the away team.
- Maina, Linton
- Diehl, Justin
Steffen Baumgart is making the team's third substitution at RheinEnergieStadion with Justin Diehl replacing Linton Maina.
- Svanberg, Mattias
- Nmecha, Felix
Felix Nmecha is replacing Mattias Svanberg for Wolfsburg at RheinEnergieStadion.
- Tigges, Steffen
- Lemperle, Tim
Tim Lemperle is on a sub for Steffen Tigges for 1. FC Cologne.
- Olesen, Mathias
- Adamyan, Sargis
Steffen Baumgart (1. FC Cologne) is making a first substitution, with Sargis Adamyan replacing Mathias Olesen.
- Svanberg, Mattias
At RheinEnergieStadion, Mattias Svanberg has been yellow-carded for the away team.
- Arnold, Maximilian (Scorer)
Goal! Maximilian Arnold extends Wolfsburg's lead from the spot. They now lead 0-2.
- Hector, Jonas
Jonas Hector for 1. FC Cologne has been booked by Frank Willenborg and receives a first yellow card.
- Baku, Ridle
- Kaminski, Jakub
The away team replace Ridle Baku with Jakub Kaminski.
- Gerhardt, Yannick (Scorer)
- Marmoush, Omar (Assist)
Goal! Yannick Gerhardt gives Wolfsburg a 0-1 lead.
Omar Marmoush instrumental with a fine assist.
Today's referee, Frank Willenborg, has blown to start the match.
Cologne vs Wolfsburg Betting tips
The most common result of matches between 1. FC Cologne and VfL Wolfsburg when 1. FC Cologne is playing at home is 1-1. 3 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between 1. FC Cologne and VfL Wolfsburg is 1-1. 6 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 17 meetings with 1. FC Cologne playing at home, 1. FC Cologne have won 6 times, there have been 6 draws while VfL Wolfsburg have won 5 times. The goal difference is 27-26 in favour of VfL Wolfsburg.
During the last 34 meetings, 1. FC Cologne have won 9 times, there have been 10 draws while VfL Wolfsburg have won 15 times. The goal difference is 65-45 in favour of VfL Wolfsburg.
Last season's matches: 0-1 (1. FC Cologne at home) and 2-3 (VfL Wolfsburg at home).
Did you know that 1. FC Cologne scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that VfL Wolfsburg scores 29% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
VfL Wolfsburg haven't won in their last 5 games.
1. FC Cologne haven't scored in 3 of their 10 home matches in Bundesliga this season.
VfL Wolfsburg haven't scored in 4 of their 11 away matches in Bundesliga this season.
Florian Kainz has assisted the most goals for 1. FC Cologne with 6. Patrick Wimmer is VfL Wolfsburg's biggest assister (5).
Timo Hubers has more yellow cards (5) than any other player at 1. FC Cologne. Paulo Otavio has collected 7 for VfL Wolfsburg.
1. FC Cologne wins 1st half in 30% of their matches, VfL Wolfsburg in 34% of their matches.
1. FC Cologne wins 30% of halftimes, VfL Wolfsburg wins 34%.
The winner of their last meeting was 1. FC Cologne.
On their last meeting 1. FC Cologne won by 2 goals.
When 1. FC Cologne leads 1-0 at home, they win in 72% of their matches.
When VfL Wolfsburg leads 0-1 away, they win in 61% of their matches.
When 1. FC Cologne is down 0-1 home, they win 25% of their matches.
When VfL Wolfsburg is down 1-0 away, they win 10% of their matches.
1. FC Cologne's performance of the last 5 matches is better than VfL Wolfsburg's.
In the last 5 meetings 1. FC Cologne won 2, VfL Wolfsburg won 2, 1 draws.
1. FC Cologne scores 1.8 goals in a match against VfL Wolfsburg and VfL Wolfsburg scores 1.6 goals against 1. FC Cologne (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between 1. FC Cologne and VfL Wolfsburg is 3.4.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between 1. FC Cologne and VfL Wolfsburg is 2.
1. FC Cologne scores 2.04 goals when playing at home and VfL Wolfsburg scores 1.6 goals when playing away (on average).
A year ago, 1. FC Cologne were number 6 in the table with 32 points. Now they are number 11 with 26 points.
In Bundesliga, VfL Wolfsburg has better performance than 1. FC Cologne.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Bundesliga.
Both teams didn't score on their last match.
A year ago, VfL Wolfsburg were number 12 in the table with 24 points. Now they are number 7 with 30 points.
In Bundesliga, 1. FC Cologne has better performance than VfL Wolfsburg.
VfL Wolfsburg has streak of 2 matches with 0 scored goals.
Both teams lost their last match.
If Yannick Gerhardt scores against 1. FC Cologne it will be his 5th goal for VfL Wolfsburg this season.
If Ellyes Skhiri receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
VfL Wolfsburg is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
This was Yannick Gerhardt's 5th goal for the season.
This was Maximilian Arnold's 5th goal for the season.
- Bundesliga27 May 2023Wolfsburg1 : 2Hertha Berlin
- Bundesliga19 May 2023SC Freiburg2 : 0Wolfsburg
- Bundesliga13 May 2023Wolfsburg2 : 1TSG Hoffenheim
- Bundesliga7 May 2023Borussia Dortmund6 : 0Wolfsburg
- Bundesliga30 Apr 2023Wolfsburg3 : 0Mainz
Head to head
- Bundesliga25 Feb 2023Cologne0 : 2Wolfsburg
- Bundesliga3 Sep 2022Wolfsburg2 : 4Cologne
- Bundesliga7 May 2022Cologne0 : 1Wolfsburg
- Bundesliga14 Dec 2021Wolfsburg2 : 3Cologne
- Bundesliga3 Apr 2021Wolfsburg1 : 0Cologne
- Teams: 1. FC Cologne - VfL Wolfsburg
- Tournament: Bundesliga
- Date: Saturday, 25 February 2023
- Hour: 09:30
- Venue: RheinEnergieStadion, Cologne
- More details:
Cologne Live stream & Fixtures